Being the Mother of the Flower Girl can be stressful if you don’t know WHAT you should be doing! To help we’ve put together this short list of things the Flower Girl is responsible for:
- Get to dress fittings
- Attend rehearsal and dinner
- Be on time for appointments
- Walk in processional as directed
- Carry basket and toss petals from basket proceeding bride
- Accompany ring bearer down isle after ceremony
Make sure in advance that you have all items necessary for the wedding day!
- Dress and shoes
- Correct undergarments
- Stockings if needed – extra pair is great
- Hair products
- Nail polish for fingernails and toes—unless previously done
- Button down shirt to wear for hair styling
- Hair cover to protect style if windy or raining
- Jacket or wrap to wear over dress if weather is bad
And here are a few of the CUTEST Flower Girl dresses ever…
you can find the above dresses at TJFormal.
and who doesn’t need a little fairy crawling down the aisle on their wedding day?
you can find the above, totally adorable, outfits on etsy at, Strawberry Rose.